Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bigheads are Better Than None, Con-clusion

Sorry for the absence in posting, guys. I've been away on vaycay! Yes, that's right. I went to the San Diego Comic-Con, 2009. Or, SDCC09, if you are in-the-know and stuff.

But I am back! And I just finished posting all photographs of the craziness on my Facebook page. That was quite a task. The trip itself was the most exhausting "vacation" ever! But well worth it. You don't get to see Spock in person everyday, do you?

Anyway, here's how Bighead turned out:



Quite the spectacle, he is! Since I was in San Diego during the actual costume party that Bighead was built for, I arranged for him to attend in my stead. It was reported that he behaved himself, which is a pleasant surprise!

Those are pipe cleaner "hairs." For the pupils, I actually cut open Googly Eyes and taped the black plastic pupil disks to the eye whites. They are movable, so I can make him look in different directions if I wanted!

Thanks again to Meg for helping bring this cranky cartoon character to fruition!

No comments:

Post a Comment