Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rickon & Shaggydog

Rickon & Shaggydog
Continuing with my Song of Fire and Ice / Game of Thrones fan art series, here's Rickon Stark and his dire wolf, Shaggydog. One of the first moments where I knew I was going to enjoy this series VERY MUCH was when all the Stark kids were naming their dire wolves, and lil' Rickon named his SHAGGYDOG. Haha, I thought that was superfun. For the most part, the novels are dark, but they do allow bits of comedic respite every now and again. This illustration is, of course, more in line with the comedic respite!

6 comments:

  1. I'm in awe at that wolf! Excellent work, Mr Durand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burt, thank you very VERY much for the song!!!!

    the song: GRANDE!!!! loved it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, he's a pretty wild wolf. You may want to pet one of the OTHER wolves in the series. They're a little nicer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work... being picky...Shaggydog is supposed to have green eyes.

    ReplyDelete