Thursday, July 8, 2010

Brainsketball

Zomball Player

Here's another silly creation that was the result of our Wednesday night Lafayette Drink & Draw Social Club. There was no theme, but somehow a few of us ended up drawing classic monsters. Someone drew a werewolf and someone drew an emo Teen Wolf. I think someone else drew a big ol' squid. That's KIND OF a monster, right? Right. How can you tell if something is a monster? You wouldn't let it hold your baby.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't let a giant squid hold MY baby.

8 comments:

  1. I would! It has 9 extra tentacles to catch the baby if it slips out of one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL. Anti-drop baby guard.

    Mita, I was talking about my hypothetical baby. I don't ACTUALLY have one, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the ballhead has quite a fearful look. as if the decapitation wasnt enough his day is about to be made much worse by a nylon net.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im happy :D
    HAHAHAHAH

    sorry, i think i am choking on something.
    excuse me...
    be back later
    :D

    ReplyDelete